The Consultation Center
Since it was founded in 2014, The Consultation Center has played a crucial role in supporting the SMEs sector by offering different solutions that help the clients overcome the challenges they face in managing the daily operation and executing their expansion plans. Moreover, through our deep knowledge in local regulations and our status as a trusted consultancy firm, we have represented international companies to facilitate the setting up of their operations in Saudi Arabia.
- – Advising on the feasibility of financial services or technology-related products/services offered in the Kingdom.
- – Assisting applicants in obtaining the SAMA or CMA relevant licenses.
- – Advising on strategy and operating models for Fintech including liaising with regulators and drafting manuals and policies such as compliance, IT, AML and Risk Management manuals.
- – Evaluating startups for investment and preparing due diligence.
- – Advise startups on fundraising and preparing pitch.
- – Preparing benchmarking studies.
- – Evaluating financial performance and preparing business plans
- – Developing and validating business models.
- – Business development strategies.
- Free Services Consultation session and some general advisory services